- Funeral Services
- Funeral Service Distance Education/Online Options
- Funeral Services Faculty and Staff
- Scholarship Information
- UCO Funeral Service on Facebook
- Funeral Service Related Links
- Advisory Board
- * To enlarge the background and knowledge of students about the funeral service profession
- * To educate students in every phase of funeral service, and to help enable them to develop the proficiency and skills necessary of the profession
- * To educate students concerning the responsibilities of the funeral service profession to the community at large
- * To emphasize high standards of ethical conduct
- * To provide curriculum at the post secondary level of instruction
- * To encourage research in the field of funeral service
Interested in pursuing a degree that integrates the study of Anatomy, Art, Business, Chemistry, Law, Marketing & Psychology?
The UCO funeral service program is designed to prepare students for a successful career in funeral directing and embalming.
phone: (405) 974-5001
The University of Central Oklahoma is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools.
The Funeral Service Program at The University of Central Oklahoma is accredited by the
3414 Ashland Avenue, Suite G, St. Joseph, Missouri 64506 (816) 233-3747 Web: www.abfse.org.
Funeral Service programs are offered at the University of Central Oklahoma on both the baccalaureate level and the Certificate of Completion level.
National Board Examination scores, graduation rates, and employment rates for this and other ABFSE-accredited programs are available at www.abfse.org. To request a printed copy of this program's scores and rates, go to: UCO Department of Funeral Service, CHS 154, 100 North University Drive, Edmond OK 73034 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone, (405) 974-5001.