College of Education and Professional Studies
- College Faculty & Staff Directory
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Grants and Development
- Study Tours
- Community Partners & Services
London/Paris Study Tour - Summer 2015
London/Paris Study Tour, Summer 2015 - The focus of the course is on the challenging / changing of world views that began in the 1600-1700’s and continues to present day. There will be an emphasis on views of the “Mind” (i.e., scientific revolution, psychology, learning) and how those ideas challenged Government, Authority and Power [GAP] (i.e., American Revolution, Monarchies, Church). When visiting sites in London and Paris, the Mind and GAP will be highlighted. Additionally, we will experience the rich culture that both London and Paris have to offer.
- Hosts: Dr. Tom Hancock and Dr. Dan Vincent
- When: May 25 - June 5, 2015
- Cost: $3,500 plus 3 hour tuition / fees
The cost includes all travel (airfare, trains, buses), entrance to all required sites (some sites are optional; those are at students’ own expense), some food (you will have a per diem of about $20 per day to use as you see fit), and lodging. There is an initial deposit due of $750 in mid-to late November. The remaining balance can be added to your bursar account for the spring.
Application and Deposits
Currently, the set maximum number of students is 15- 17. If you are interested in taking the course, see Dr. Vincent or Dr. Hancock; we can take your deposit and explain the application process. If there are more than 15 apply, students who are not chosen will be given a full refund.
- 2015 London-Paris Tour Application
- 2015 London-Paris Study Tour General Information and FAQ's
- 2015 London-Paris Study Tour Flyer
- 2015 London-Paris Study Tour Scholarship Application