College of Education and Professional Studies
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Good Shepherd Catholic School
- Study Tours
- Puebla, Mexico
- Costa Rica
- Major Libraries of Europe Study Tour 2013
- Reggio & Western Europe Study Tour
- Italy & France "A La Mode" Study Tour
- Urban Teacher Preparation Academy
London and Belgium Study Tour
June 1-10, 2012
PTE 4970/5970: European Perspective on Designing Lessons Promoting Creativity will involve the study of creativity, in general, and educational approaches aimed at encouraging creativity from an international perspective.
In addition to seeing historical and cultural sites, learners will participate in discussions with creativity- and arts-based organizations to investigate the partnerships and practices they have developed with schools.