College of Education and Professional Studies
- College Faculty & Staff Directory
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Grants and Development
- Study Tours
- Community Partners & Services
Student Perception of Instructional Effectiveness
Specific Questions for the College of Education and Professional Studies
Using the following rating scale, answer these questions in space provide at the bottom of the back side of the survey form:
A = Very often; B = Often; C = Sometimes; D = Never
20. The instructor was well prepared for class.
21. The instructor used fair and appropriate assessment procedures.
22. The instructor was sensitive to the diverse needs of students.
23. The instructor was present for every class or made arrangements ahead of time for a substitute teacher or alternate activity.
24. The instructor effectively utilized technology for instructional purposes.