College of Education and Professional Studies
- College Faculty & Staff Directory
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Study Tours
- Community Partners & Services
- Prospective Teachers Academy
Did You Know?
Students in the college are deeply engaged in many transformative learning opportunities that extend beyond the classroom. In the 2010-11 academic year more than 200 undergraduate and graduate students in the college attended regional, state, national, and international professional conferences to present original scholarly work and/or to serve in leadership roles within various professional organizations.
- The History of Labyrinths Around the World
- Labyrinth Groundbreaking Ceremony
- Midwest Research-to-Practice in Adult,Continuing,Community, and Extension Education