College of Education and Professional Studies
- College Faculty & Staff Directory
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Study Tours
- Community Partners & Services
Did You Know?
Instructors can request immediate in-class technology help in CEPS classrooms by calling extension 5965 (or 974-5965 from a cell phone). This is the ITC scheduling/help desk's phone number. An ITC student assistant monitors that phone from 8 AM to 10 PM M-R; 8 AM to 5 PM on F during regular semesters. They are happy to provide classroom tech support for all CEPS buildings. (Note if you teach in CTL: You should contact Adam Crouch's support team at extension 2681). Please pass this information on to your instructors.
- 2014 KHS Spring Symposium - April 16, 2014
- Johnnies Night-Hosted by the Curriculum & Instructional Department
- The History of Labyrinths Around the World
- Labyrinth Groundbreaking Ceremony
- Midwest Research-to-Practice in Adult,Continuing,Community, and Extension Education