College of Education and Professional Studies
- College Faculty & Staff Directory
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Study Tours
- Community Partners & Services
Did You Know?
Faculty and staff members from the College of Education and Professional Studies hold leadership positions in the various professional organizations, associations, and societies affiliated with the various academic disciplines within the college. Dr. Jerel Cowan is the 2010-11 President for the Oklahoma Association for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, and Dance.
- Multicultural Education Institute - Feb. 28th & March 1, 2014
- The Inez Miller Conference on Communication Sciences and Disorders - April 5, 2014
- 2014 KHS Spring Symposium - April 16, 2014
- Johnnies Night-Hosted by the Curriculum & Instructional Department
- The History of Labyrinths Around the World
- Labyrinth Groundbreaking Ceremony
- Midwest Research-to-Practice in Adult,Continuing,Community, and Extension Education