College of Education and Professional Studies
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Good Shepherd Catholic School
- Study Tours
- Urban Teacher Preparation Academy
Did You Know?
The job prospects for graduates of our programs remain strong. A recent survey by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) indicates that the national demand over the coming year and beyond for occupational safety and health services will significantly surpass the number of men and women with the necessary training, education and experience. Although employers plan to hire at least 25,000 occupational safety and health professionals over the next five years, only about 12,000 new graduates are expected to be available from the academic programs that provide the national pool of expertise.
- Fall 2013 College of Education and Professional Studies Graduation Receptions - December 13th, 2013
- Multicultural Education Institute - Feb. 28th & March 1, 2014
- Language Immersion Schools/ 1-Day Study Trip- November 4, 2013
- The 45th Annual Conference of the Rocky Mountain Educational Research Association - Oct. 24 & 25, 2013
- Johnnies Night-Hosted by the Curriculum & Instructional Department
- Prospective Teachers Academy - Oct 16th, 2013
- Kinesiology and Health Studies Fall 2013 Symposium