College of Education and Professional Studies
- College Faculty & Staff Directory
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Study Tours
- Community Partners & Services
Did You Know?
Many courses in the College of Education and Professional Studies include a service component that involves students in making contributions to the various professional communities in our area.
- Shop for Scholarships- Dillard's on Campus
- Honoring A Noble Profession "Celebrating Teachers and Teaching"
- Research-to-Practice Conference in Adult and Higher Education
- Fall 2014 Kinesiology & Health Studies Research Symposium
- Johnnies Night-Hosted by the Curriculum & Instructional Department