College of Education and Professional Studies
- College Faculty & Staff Directory
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Study Tours
- Community Partners & Services
Did You Know?
The College of Education and Professional Studies includes many programs that utilize clinics and labs as part of the preparation experience for students in a large range of undergraduate programs. Among these are a Speech/Language Clinic, a program which serves the needs of hearing impaired children, a Reading Clinic, and a clinic that serves needs in both the areas of Counseling Psychology and Guidance and Counseling.
- Shop for Scholarships- Dillard's on Campus
- Honoring A Noble Profession "Celebrating Teachers and Teaching"
- Research-to-Practice Conference in Adult and Higher Education
- Fall 2014 Kinesiology & Health Studies Research Symposium
- Johnnies Night-Hosted by the Curriculum & Instructional Department