Final touches are complete on Central's labyrinth, located west of the Y Chapel. It is a replica of the one in the Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Chartres in France, which was built in 1200 A.D. Also, it is the first public labyrinth on a university campus in Oklahoma. All are invited to the grand opening.
Labyrinth Dedication Ceremony
September 6, 2013
Central Labyrinth, located west of the Y-Chapel