College of Education and Professional Studies
Dr. Diane H. Jackson
Phone: (405) 974-5327
Office: CTL 214
- Ph.D., University of Oklahoma - Instructional Psychology & Technology, 1997
- M.L.S., University of Alabama - Library Service, 1981
- B.S., University of South Alabama - Secondary Music Education, 1976
Dr. Diane H. Jackson is a professor in the Department of Educational Sciences, Foundations & Research in the College of Education and Professional Studies at the University of Central Oklahoma. She has taught a variety of courses at UCO, with emphasis on instructional psychology, instructional design, and assessment. Dr. Jackson has served as a member of the research team for Oklahoma A+ Schools®, and has published and presented research at the state, regional and national levels. She serves as a faculty sponsor for the Gamma Omega Chapter of Kappa Delta Pi, the international education honor society, and is involved in promoting global and cultural education at UCO. Her K-12 teaching experience as a music teacher and media specialist includes private, public urban, DoDDS and international schools in Mobile, Alabama; San Antonio, Texas; Jeddah and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; and Wertheim, Germany.
- Raiber, M.A & Jackson, D.H. (2010). Oklahoma A+ Schools® five-year research report (2002-2007. Volume 4, Qualitative Data Analysis: Organizational Role Transition among Schools. Oklahoma A+ Schools, University of Central Oklahoma.
- Raiber, M.A., Duke, B.L., Barry, N.H., Dell, C.E., & Jackson, D.H. (2010). Oklahoma A+ Schools five-year research report (2002-2007). Volume 5, Recognizably Different: Meta-Analysis of Oklahoma A+ Schools® Oklahoma A+ Schools, University of Central Oklahoma.
- Raiber, M. A., Duke, B. L., Barry, N. H., Dell, C. E., & Jackson, D. H. (2009). A brief summary of the Oklahoma A+ Schools® framework implementation in schools 2002-2007.
- Raiber, M. A., Dell, C. E., Duke, B. L., Jackson, D. H., & Barry, N. H., (2008). Oklahoma A+ Schools 2002-2007 cumulative research report: Executive summary.
- Barry, N.H., Raiber, M.A., Dell, C.E., Jackson, D.H., Duke, B.L. (2006). Oklahoma A+ Schools® research report: Year Four (2005-2006). University of Central Oklahoma: Oklahoma A+ Schools.
- Jackson, D. H. (2004, Winter) Nurturing future educators. Delta Kappa Gamma Bulletin, 70, 2.
- Jackson, D. H. (2001, Fall). Surviving the first year: Secondary teachers speak out. Journal of the Oklahoma Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, 11, 27-30.
- Jackson, D. H. (Dissertation, 1997, August). Exploration of processes used in case analysis by pre-service teacher education students in a media and technology course. University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK.