College of Education and Professional Studies
Dr. Paul House
Phone: (405) 974-5259
Office: WAH 101A
- Ph.D. in Exercise Science from Oklahoma State Univeristy - 2009
- M.S. in Exercise Science from the University of Oklahoma - 1997
- B.S. in Physical Education from Oklahoma Christian University - 1994
Teaching responsibilities are courses primarily for exercise science and physical education majors, including:
- Undergraduate Applied Anatomy, Mechanical Principles and Analysis of Human Movement, and a variety of Technique of Teaching Sports activities labs
- Graduate classes include, Biomechanical Analysis of Human Movement, and Physiological Basis of Human Performance
- Presentations relating to resistance training responses, supplements and metabolism, physical education elementary activities, and overall life success with Paralympic Athletes at the state, regional, and national level.
- Research interests: Speed, power, and strength development and their biomechanical applications to sports performance.
- Deer Creek Elementary School "Teacher of the Year" 2004
- Deer Creek Public Schools District "Teacher of the Year" 2004