Welcome to Psi Chi!
Psi Chi is the International Honor Society in Psychology, founded in 1929 with two primary purposes:
- to encourage, stimulate, and maintain excellence in scholarship, and
- to advance the science of psychology.
Membership is open to undergraduate and graduate students who are majoring in psychology and meet the following minimum qualifications:
- Completion of 3 semesters of undergraduate course work
- Completion of 9 semester hours of psychology courses
- Ranking in the top 35% of class with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in both psychology classes and in cumulative grades
Full HTML Version