College of Education and Professional Studies
- Adult Education and Safety Science
- Advanced Professional and Special Services
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Sciences, Foundations & Research
- Human Environmental Sciences
- Kinesiology and Health Studies
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Good Shepherd Catholic School
- Study Tours
- Urban Teacher Preparation Academy
Did You Know?
Students in the college have many leadership opportunities afforded them and there are approximately 15 student organizations in which hundreds of students are actively engaged.
The Department offers a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. Designed as a liberal arts degree, this program also functions as a pre-professional degree that prepares students to pursue a graduate education. The Psychology Department also offers a Master of Arts degree in Psychology, with options in General Psychology, Experimental Psychology, Counseling Psychology, School Psychology, and Forensic Psychology.
Department Tuition Waiver application will be available starting December 1, 2013 and will be due by March 1, 2014. Please check back soon.
- Tuition Waiver Application
Certification Preparation Programs
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Psychometrist/Educational Diagnostician
- Specialist Level School Psychologist
The majority of faculty are located on the third floor of the Education building. The department chair and administrative assistant are in EDU 221.
Department of Psychology
College of Education & Professional Studies
University of Central Oklahoma
100 N University Dr
Edmond, OK 73034-5209
Department Telephone: (405) 974-5707
Department Fax: (405) 974-3863