College of Education and Professional Studies
- Adult Education and Safety Science
- Donna Nigh Department of Advanced Professional and Special Services
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Sciences, Foundations & Research
- Human Environmental Sciences
- Kinesiology and Health Studies
- College Faculty & Staff Directory
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Study Tours
- Urban Teacher Preparation Academy
- Community Partners & Services
- Prospective Teachers Academy
Dr. Fred's Mentorship Endowed Fund
William A. Frederickson
Establisher: Patsie Frederickson
Dr. Frederickson was the epitome of the life-long learner, a consummate student who never left the academy. He was also an artist-a wood carver who released strange and beautiful faces from gnarled tree roots-he also released intellects from the gnarled roots of fuzzy thinking and immaturity.
Dr. Frederickson's goals for the Psychology Department were always visionary and learning-centered. I think you will agree that he would like to be remembered as a mentor who was able to endow fellowships for students.
If you would like to help us pay it forward you can make a contribution by continuing to this web site.
In step #2 select "Other Designation" and type: Dr. Fred's (William A. Frederickson) Mentorship Endowed Fund