College of Education and Professional Studies
- Adult Education and Safety Science
- Advanced Professional and Special Services
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Sciences, Foundations & Research
- Human Environmental Sciences
- Kinesiology and Health Studies
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Good Shepherd Catholic School
- Study Tours
- Urban Teacher Preparation Academy
The University of Central Oklahoma Learning & Behavior Clinic is a special service and community outreach clinic operated by the UCO Graduate School Psychology Training Program. The clinic serves UCO students, faculty families, and families and schools in the greater metropolitan area, across Oklahoma and beyond.
Services We Provide:
A group of credentialed school psychologists, along with school psychology candidates in their final level of training, provide extensive Psycho-Educational, Psychological, ADHD, Autism, and other specialty evaluations based on self-referral or referrals from families, physicians, psychologists, and schools needing to make evidence-based decisions.
Where is the Clinic Located:
In order to better serve the University, Community and State, we are located at:
301 S. Blvd., Suite 117
Edmond, OK 73034
For people familiar with Edmond, the clinic is only 6 blocks off the main campus, 1 block south of the 2nd Street-Boulevard intersection. The clinic is easy to find and parking is plentiful. To reach our Clinic Coordinator or our Research Assistant, please call 405-285-6671. Since everyone at the clinic serves clients, you may find you need to leave a message and someone will contact you as soon as they are available.
- Dr. Mary Sweet-Darter, School Psychologist: Clinic Director and Program Coordinator for the School Psychology Training Program
- Jeremy Medders, NCSP: Clinic Coordinator