College of Education and Professional Studies
- Adult Education and Safety Science
- Donna Nigh Department of Advanced Professional and Special Services
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Sciences, Foundations & Research
- Human Environmental Sciences
- Kinesiology and Health Studies
- College Faculty & Staff Directory
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Study Tours
- Urban Teacher Preparation Academy
- Community Partners & Services
- Prospective Teachers Academy
Master of Science in Wellness Management
- Download the Degree Sheet for Exercise Science
- Download the Degree Sheet for Health Studies
- Check out our introductory video!
- Interested in Health and Wellness from a student's perspective?
Please check out the blog!
A great need exists to promote wellness in our culture, particularly in Oklahoma.
You can impact the lives of others through wellness promotion and intervention with a master's degree in Wellness Management.
The Oklahoma job market and elsewhere is asking for trained professionals in exercise science and health studies. In the public and corporate settings, managers want to implement effective interventions and support programs to improve overall wellness of their employees and fellow citizens.
It is the only degree of its kind in Oklahoma, offering practical application and a working knowledge in:
- Exercise science
- Employee wellness
- Fitness management
- Strength and conditioning
- Exercise physiology
- Leadership in organizations and
- Wellness issues within multiple populations, among other areas.