College of Education and Professional Studies
- Adult Education and Safety Science
- Advanced Professional and Special Services
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Educational Sciences, Foundations & Research
- Human Environmental Sciences
- Kinesiology and Health Studies
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Good Shepherd Catholic School
- Study Tours
- Urban Teacher Preparation Academy
Kinesiology and Health Studies Club
The Kinesiology and Health Studies Club is a student organization dedicated to bringing relevant information and activities to the majors and students interested in Exercise/Fitness Management, Physical Education/Health, and Outdoor and Community Recreation.
- Matt Mangan, President
- Sydney Tomlinson, 1st Vice President
- Bryan Wilcox, 2nd Vice President
- Kari Eschenbacher, Secretary
- Annie Coleman, Treasurer
- Kyle Bowler, UCOSA Senator
- Michelle Gray Ph.D.
- Jerel Cowan Ph.D.