College of Education and Professional Studies
- College Faculty & Staff Directory
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Study Tours
- Community Partners & Services
- Prospective Teachers Academy
- State Teacher Certification
The Prospective Teachers Academy provides an in-depth look at the path through the teacher education program at UCO. The goal is to help freshman save time, money and feel more in charge of their educational journey.
- Provides cost-free workshops regarding Teacher Education to Oklahoma high school juniors and seniors from all over the state.
- Develop relationships with faculty and staff within the College of Education and Professional Studies.
- Provides Teacher Education information, a complimentary lunch, t-shirts and books that aid in college success and inspire teaching.
- Equips participants with a notebook containing resource materials, flash drive, and promotional items designed to encourage further exploration of teacher education.
Prospective Teachers Academy:
Prospective Teachers Academy participants learned about the following:
Dr. Susan Scott, UCO Professor
This project is funded through a grant provided by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education and the Oklahoma Teacher Connection.