Contact Us 

Nigh University Center, Room 147
100 North University Drive, Box 328
Edmond, Oklahoma  73034

Fax: 405-974-3826


     By following the links to any of the external sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the domain.  The views and opinions expressed on the corresponding pages are those of the author, and while UCO may recommend the site as a resource we are not endorsing their opinions. The content of these pages is not regularly reviewed or approved by the University of Central Oklahoma.


     This page along with the others listed in the menu to your left our here to serve our Veterans and Veterans supporters by centralizing known resources.

GI Bill: How Do I Get Started?

     The office of Veterans Affairs along with the VetHERO will provide information, as well as assistance, in the proper filing of all forms for those who are eligible for educational benefits. The VA Office is located on the first floor of the Nigh University Center, room 121. 

     Information is available concerning all G.I. Bills which pertain to educational benefits. Questions about other veteran's benefits are encouraged and appropriate resources will be suggested for follow-up information. 

     Veterans are encouraged to use other services and programs which include counseling, advisement, job placement, out-reach, recruitment, VA paid tutoring, and VA paid work-study. The Veterans Administration Regional Office in Muskogee extends the use of a free call-in-line (1-888-GIBILL or 1-888-442-4551) for all veterans who have questions pertaining to situations not expressly covered under benefits.

     For further information concerning Veterans Affairs at University of Central Oklahoma, use phone number (405)974-2578 or email Ms. Jill Langston at

Every Veteran Counts Campaign Drive

What you need to know:

soldier flag image     The more Oklahoma veterans that register for their benefits, the more funding is brought to Oklahoma to provide much needed services and support to meet the State's goals of serving veterans.

     Veterans can easily register themselves by simply going to and enrolling today!  All you need is your social security number to get started.

     State public libraries are offering veterans assistance with the benefits registration process through the end of May.

     Full details can be found on

Additional Resources - External