Every Veteran Counts!
Nigh University Center, Room 147
100 North University Drive, Box 328
Edmond, Oklahoma 73034
ResourcesBy following the links to any of the external sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain. The views and opinions expressed on the corresponding pages are those of the author, and while UCO may recommend the site as a resource we are not endorsing their opinions. The content of these pages is not regularly reviewed or approved by the University of Central Oklahoma.
GI Bill: How Do I Get Started?
The UCO Veterans Affairs Office handles Montgomery GI Bill educational benefits. The VA Office is located on the first floor of the Nigh University Center, room 121. To apply for or continue your VA educational benefits under the G.I. Bill, contact the UCO VA office. Phone (405)974-2578 or email Ms. Linda Wright.
Financial Resources - Internal
- Interest-Free Emergency Loan for G.I. Bill - Email your request to the UCO Student Veterans of America Organization
- Honors Society - Email your request to the UCO Student Veteran's of America Organization
Financial Resources - External
- College Scholarship Programs for Veterans
- Student Veterans of America Scholarships
- AMVETS National Scholarships
- American Legion Scholarship
- Daniel Drevnick Scholarship
- Mike Nash Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Military Order of the Purple Heart Scholarship
- Navy-Marine Corps Relief Society
- NBCC Foundation
- Pat Tillman Foundation
- VFW Military Scholarships
- Troops to Teachers
- VA MortgageCenter.com Scholarship
- AFCEA Educational Fund
Additional Resources - External
- Overview of the GI Bill
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Military OneSource
- Returning Veterans Project: Free counseling and other health services for returning veterans and their families.
- Mental Health Resources for Veteran Students and Their Families