Every Veteran Counts!

Register for your benefits and help Oklahoma provide much needed services and support to meet the State's goals of serving veterans!


Nigh University Center, Room 147
100 North University Drive, Box 328
Edmond, Oklahoma  73034

Fax: 405-974-3826



By following the links to any of the external sites listed within this page, you will exit the OFFICIAL UCO WEBSITE and be directed to the respective resource which is not a part of the www.uco.edu domain.  The views and opinions expressed on the corresponding pages are those of the author, and while UCO may recommend the site as a resource we are not endorsing their opinions. The content of these pages is not regularly reviewed or approved by the University of Central Oklahoma.

GI Bill: How Do I Get Started?

The UCO Veterans Affairs Office handles Montgomery GI Bill educational benefits.  The VA Office is located on the first floor of the Nigh University Center, room 121. To apply for or continue your VA educational benefits under the G.I. Bill, contact the UCO VA office.  Phone (405)974-2578 or email Ms. Linda Wright.

Financial Resources - Internal

  • Interest-Free Emergency Loan for G.I. Bill - Email your request to the UCO Student Veterans of America Organization
  • Honors Society - Email your request to the UCO Student Veteran's of America Organization

Financial Resources - External

Additional Resources - External