Service Learning and Civic Engagement
Service Learning and Civic Engagement engages students in community volunteer and service activities using teaching and reflection to nurture civic responsibility, caring, and community-mindedness, in order to promote a commitment to public life; ethical, critical reasoning and deliberation; and working for the common good of everyone.
View the Service Learning and Civic Engagement Student Learning Outcomes (.doc file).
- Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning (CETTL) Home
- Transformative Learning Home
- Transformative Learning Conference & Conference Archives
- Transformative Learning Guide
- Transformative Student Experiences
- The Central Six
- Discipline Knowledge
- Global and Cultural Competencies
- Health and Wellness
- Research, Creative, and Scholarly Activities
- Service Learning and Civic Engagement
- Student Transformative Learning Record (STLR)
- Journal of Transformative Learning