The Central Six
At the University of Central Oklahoma, we are guided by the mission of helping students learn by providing transformative experiences so that they may become productive, creative, ethical and engaged citizens and leaders contributing to the intellectual, cultural, economic and social advancement of the communities they serve. Transformative learning is a holistic process that places students at the center of their own active and reflective learning experiences. A student's major field is central to the learning experience and is a vital part of the "Central Six."
All students will be transformed with Discipline Knowledge, Leadership, Problem Solving (Research, Scholarly and Creative Activities), Service Learning and Civic Engagement, Global and Cultural Competencies, and Health and Wellness.
- Transformative Learning Home
- Transformative Student Experiences
- The Central Six
- Discipline Knowledge
- Problem Solving (Research, Scholarly and Creative Activities)
- Service Learning and Civic Engagement
- Global and Cultural Competencies
- Health and Wellness
- Student Transformative Learning Record
- Journal of Transformative Learning
- Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning Home