Discipline Knowledge includes content knowledge that students need in their chosen field of study to take charge of their own active learning, reflection, and educational motivation, to ask questions, to seek feedback, and to make use of all educational resources available to become scholars and professionals in their fields.
Assessments of this tenet are captured on the student's Academic Transcript. A list of UCO majors by college, with corresponding degree sheets, can be found on the current UCO Undergraduate Catalog page.
- Center for Excellence in Transformative Teaching & Learning (CETTL) Home
- Transformative Learning Home
- Transformative Learning Conference & Conference Archives
- Transformative Learning Guide
- Transformative Student Experiences
- The Central Six
- Discipline Knowledge
- Global and Cultural Competencies
- Health and Wellness
- Research, Creative, and Scholarly Activities
- Service Learning and Civic Engagement
- Journal of Transformative Learning
- Student Transformative Learning Record (STLR)