- About President Betz
- Photos and Video
- Gifts & Donations
- Inaugural Events
- Greetings to President Betz
- Press Releases
- With Gratitude
- Presidential Inauguration
For information about the Inauguration of President Betz, please contact us.
Phone: (405) 974.3620
100 N. University Drive
Box # 175
Edmond, OK 73034
Gifts & Donations to UCO
In honor of the installment of Central's twentieth President Don Betz, Ph.D., the UCO Foundation has created the Don and Susanne Betz Endowed Fund. The fund will not only honor President Betz's passion for political and social issues around the world, but also help establish the Betz's legacy of learning at Central, by providing global competency opportunities for all UCO students. Please join us in welcoming Don and Susanne to our Central family by giving today to this important endeavor. You can give securely online at www.ucogiving.org. On the online form, scroll to University-Wide Programs and select the Don and Susanne Betz Endowed Fund from the drop-down menu. You may also mail your gift directly to the UCO Foundation at:
University of Central Oklahoma Foundation
100 N. University Drive, Box 133
Edmond, Oklahoma 73034
Please make checks payable to the UCO Foundation and reference the Don and Susanne Betz Endowed Fund in your check's memo line.
If you need further assistance arranging your gift, please contact the UCO Foundation at (405) 974-2770.
Who we Are.
The University of Central Oklahoma is the third largest university in the state and makes an estimated annual impact of $500 million both locally and statewide. With 85 percent of our graduates choosing to stay and work in Oklahoma and nearly one of every six Oklahoma degrees come from UCO, we know our greatest strength and contribution is to continue to ensure our graduates are prepared to combat the most serious problems of our time. They are empowered with ethics, creativity and innovation. These skills positively impact our communities, state, country and beyond. What we do matters.
Times have changed. Operating as a state-supported public university is no longer a viable option. As of 2011, the state supplied just 33 percent of our annual funding. We need your help to ensure UCO remains an affordable and smart investment for future students.
How you can help.
Support of Students
- Currently, we can only offer 1 out of every 17 deserving students a scholarship. Our vision is to support half the student body, just over 8,500 students, with new scholarship opportunities.
Support of Teaching
- To attract and retain talented faculty, endowed chairs and professorships are key. For each $1 we invest in teaching, we receive $14 in return through faculty collaborations and grants, enhancing hands-on student learning and technology in classrooms.
Support of Programs
- We must continue to challenge our students through the creation of innovative programming much like our Biomedical Engineering Undergraduate Program, the Academy of Contemporary Music and the Forensic Science Institute.
Support of Facilities
- Old North Renovation
We are only as strong as our foundation and there is no better evidence of that than when we look to Old North. When Old North Tower closed we not only lost a piece of our treasured history but also lost valuable faculty offices and teaching spaces.
- CHK|Central Boathouse
We aren't able to honor our past without looking to our future. With this state-of-the-art facility we will be able to expand our presence on the Oklahoma River and share our Central experience with the greater Oklahoma City community.
Fund for the Future
- To ensure Central's future financial strength and continued academic excellence, we must invest in our future through a variety of planned giving options.
When you are ready to make your gift, simply visit www.ucogiving.org. There you can give securely online or make other arrangements for your gift. To process a gift by check or to discuss special needs or designations, contact us by phone at 405-974-2770.