- Old North Alumni Magazine - Receive the Alumni Association's Old North magazine twice a year.
- Parking Privileges - Temporary 12-hour parking pass to park free in staff/faculty and student parking lots is available to Alumni Association members who are not current students at UCO. This pass may not be used for day to day parking. Come by the UCO Alumni House to receive your temporary parking pass. Current students (Central STAF Collegiate Alumni Association members) must purchase an annual parking decal at the regular price from UCO Transportation and Parking Services.
- Max Chambers Library - Courtesy Card.
(Access the Max Chambers Library and check out books).
- Travel related benefits
(including car rental and hotel discounts).
- UCO Wellness Center Membership - Members of the Alumni Association now have the option to purchase a membership to the Wellness Center (not open to the public) at a discounted rate! This special rate is also available for Alumni Association Members who are currently members at the Wellness Center. For more information on special rates for Alumni Association Members, or to set up your membership or change your existing rate, call the Wellness Center (405-974-3150). For more information on the Wellness Center Facilities, visit their website at http://www.uco.edu/wellnesscenter.
- Career Services - For a small fee, registered alumni will have access for 12 months from the time of registration to all Career Services' resources and support: Resume Development/Critique , Strategic Job Search Guidance, Job Search Communication Assistance, Individual Career Counseling , Career Transition/Job Fit Assessments , Career Fairs & Forums , access to HireBronchos, allowing you to: Search and apply for positions using resumes that may be customized for each position, Access to employer information in the HireBronchos Employer Directory, Upload your resume allowing employers and Career Services to search and refer your resume for position openings, Sign up for interviews and RSVP for Career Events. Visit http://hirebronchos.com for more information.
- Nigh University Center - Receive 25% to 50% off of your room rental on your next wedding, reunion, party, meeting or more in the Nigh University Center! With over 25 rooms and 37,000 square feet of space we can find you the perfect room for your upcoming event. If booking the Grand Ballroom, you can receive 25% off your room but if you pair that with a catered meal of $13.25 per person we will take an additional 10% off your room discount for a total of 35% off! Looking for a smaller room? Get 25% any other room in the University Center or 50% off if you choose the catered meal of $13.25 per person…now that is a deal you can’t turn down!
- For more information call Conference and Event services at 974-2244 for a free consultation.
Broncho For Life Benefits:
- Embossed brick to be placed outside the Alumni House