- UCO Wellness Center Offers Community Opportunities to Get Fit This Fall with Series of Classes
- UCO Center for Historical Performance Presents a Series of Concerts, Outreach Events
- UCO to Host Reading with Artist-in-Residence Adam Davies
- UCO Department of Design Showcases Progression of Student Design with 'Level Up!' Exhibit
- UCO to Hold Peace Rally, Forum in Response to Events in Ferguson, Missouri
- UCO Begins Its 2014-15 Faculty Artist Concert Series with Piano and Wind Ensemble Performance
Our alumni and friends are an important part of the Central family! Whether it’s a gift through the UCO Foundation, membership in the UCO Alumni Association or simply sharing positive words about UCO in the community, our alumni and friends provide invaluable support that keeps UCO leading the way!
The UCO Development Office manages most of the outreach to our alumni and friends through the UCO Foundation and the UCO Alumni Relations Office. Led by UCO Vice President for Development Anne Holzberlein, we have a team of staff working with alumni, college fundraising and development, public relations/marketing, major gifts and grants, annual giving, stewardship, and donor compliance who are committed to helping our alumni and friends support UCO’s goals and mission.
Learn more about ways you can support UCO today!
- Join the Alumni Association
- About the Association
- Membership Benefits
- Association Scholarships and Awards
- Central S.T.A.F.
The UCO Alumni Association was established in 1902 to strengthen communication, loyalty and friendship among graduates, both former and current students, faculty and staff, and friends of the university. As a nonprofit organization, we promote the general welfare of UCO through the support of our Alumni Association members.
- News and Events
- Foundation Scholarships and Awards
- Gifts In Action
- Ways to Give
- Presidential Partners
At the University of Central Oklahoma Development Office, we believe each gift is the result of a sincere desire to make a difference at UCO and is an expression of trust in the University. We honor your trust by ensuring your gift is used exactly as you specify or by helping you target your gift to an area that means the most to you. From student scholarship support to facilities enhancement, we work to meet the growing needs of the University.
Our students, faculty and staff at UCO have stories to tell...stories of accomplishments, of honors and awards, of unique experiences. UCOvations shares those stories with you nine months of the year (Sept -May) in an easy-to-digest format.