Group Travel

Group Travel

*If you have NOT had the new TEM Module training, please click here*


The University of Central Oklahoma Travel Card/Cash Advance Request Form should be completed for any travel consisting of students and faculty. The form is required for approval of all group travel. These instructions will cover the two main forms of travel.

  1. Group travel for students and faculty traveling together for conferences, research, etc.
  2. This request is also for a cash advance check. This may only be requested from a cash account fund, (ex: 02 orgs or S accounts). The amount of the check may also be limited. We normally request that you do not ask for a cash advance over the amount of$1000.00. If you need more funds than this please request a travel card. This is strictly a suggestion; there are many scenarios that may come up so we will try to make it as convenient as possible.
  3. Please note the Liability Clause on the form, and the UCO Risk Management ForeignTravel Requirements.

If you have questions or need help completing the form, contact the travel office at, or call 974-2493/974-2397.

Full HTML Version