Group Travel

*If you have NOT had the new TEM Module training, please click here*


The University of Central Oklahoma Travel Card/Cash Advance Request Form should be completed for any travel consisting of students and faculty. The form is required for approval of all group travel. These instructions will cover the two main forms of travel.

  1. Group travel for students and faculty traveling together for conferences, research, etc.
    • If you are requesting travel for a group and you are using "01" organizational funds,you must request a travel card at least 3 weeks prior to the travel. The form should be completed, signed and turned into the travel office. Any card requested less than 3 weeks in advance is not guaranteed, and there are no other funding sources.
    • An Out of State Travel Request for each person traveling on the trip must be completed and attached to the request. The travel request should contain all of the expenses that are direct paid by the university, and all expenses clearly marked that are to be paid by the travel card.
    • Any airfare that is to be purchased by the travel office must have an itinerary attached to the form and it must list the names of all travelers, dates of birth, and their names as they appear on their driver's license, or identification they will be using at the airport. The total on the group travel form should include the cost for the airfare.
    • Once the travel office receives the request for a card, it is processed and you will be notified when to pick up the card and packet.
  2. This request is also for a cash advance check. This may only be requested from a cash account fund, (ex: 02 orgs or S accounts). The amount of the check may also be limited. We normally request that you do not ask for a cash advance over the amount of$1000.00. If you need more funds than this please request a travel card. This is strictly a suggestion; there are many scenarios that may come up so we will try to make it as convenient as possible.
  3. Please note the Liability Clause on the form, and the UCO Risk Management ForeignTravel Requirements.

If you have questions or need help completing the form, contact the travel office at, or call 974-2493/974-2397.