- Transportation and Parking Services
- Visitor Parking
- Free Parking for Commuter Students!
- Parking Map
- Traffic and Weather
Rules & Regulations Explained
The objectives of these Parking Regulations are:
- To facilitate the safe and orderly conduct of University business.
- To allocate parking space as conveniently as possible for all user groups within the limits of the spaces available and the priorities assigned.
- To ensure access always for emergency equipment/vehicles.
- To minimize traffic disturbance during class hours.
ORDERING A PARKING DECAL IMPLIES AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THE UCO PARKING REGULATIONS.
UCO allocates all parking spaces to a specific user group and parking decals are available for each category of user.
Parking is on a first come, first served basis.
The issuance of a parking decal is merely authorization to park if space is available.
The responsibility for finding a legal parking space rests with the vehicle operator.
Lack of space in a particular lot is not a valid excuse for violating parking regulations.
The operator must park only in those spaces or areas allocated and designated for the type of decal displayed on their vehicle.