PLEASE READ the following general parking regulations:
It is the responsibility of any vehicle operator to request information needed from Transportation and Parking Services (hereinafter referred to as TPS) to correct any special circumstances regarding their individual needs in a prompt manner and before a citation is issued.
TPS provides a copy of the Parking Regulations to each individual upon request and are readily available at the service counter. Pleading ignorance of the regulations will not excuse violators or citations.
Any person who persists in repeated violations of the Parking Regulations, damages property or commits any act detrimental to the safety of others or to the best interests of the UCO community will be subject to cancellation and confiscation of his/her parking decal and revocation of all parking privileges. TPS will refer students to the Vice President of Student Services, and faculty/staff members to the Vice President of Administration for an appeal process. A person so involved may apply for another decal only on the written recommendation of the Vice President of Student Services or Vice President of Administration.
Only parking decals issued or authorized by UCO TPS are valid and will be honored. Such substitutes as signs or decals issued by others, hand-written notes left on the exterior of a vehicle, etc., are unacceptable, and will not be honored by enforcement personnel.
ORDERING A PARKING DECAL IMPLIES AGREEMENT TO ABIDE BY THE UCO PARKING REGULATIONS.
UCO allocates all parking spaces to specific user groups and parking decals are available for each category of user.
Parking is on a first come, first served basis. The issuance of a parking decal is merely authorization to park if space is available. The responsibility for finding a legal parking space rests with the vehicle operator. Lack of space in a particular lot is not a valid excuse for violating parking regulations. The operator must park only in those spaces or areas allocated and designated for the type of decal displayed on their vehicle.
To order your parking decal, you must have the following information:
A. UCONNECT User Name
B. UCONNECT password
C. Current License plate numbers for all vehicles you will/may drive on campus (if you are ordering for the first time,please know your car make (Ford, Chevy, etc.) and the color of your vehicle)
D. Your current address
How to Order Your Parking Decal
1) Click on the link at the bottom of the page. Then enter your UCONNECT User Name
2) Enter your UCONNECT user name & UCONNECT password
3) Click on Request Decal
4) Review the information presented, if correct select Continue
5) Select your address or Add a new address and Select, then click Proceed
6) Select your current vehicle tag number or Add a new one and Select, then click Proceed
7) Review the information presented (this is a history of your parking permits) click Request Permit
8) Select an item from the 1st and the 3rd drop-down menus, then click Continue
9) Review the information presented and click Submit Transaction
10) Print a copy of your Parking Permit Order Confirmation, if desired, then click Quit. This receipt is not a valid substitute for a decal.
Allow 15 days to process for decals ordered in July
Allow 3-5 business days to process after July
Allow 1-2 business days to process beginning in September
Pick up your decal at the TPS office, room 309A of the Nigh University Center, with your photo ID. A UCO faculty/staff ID must be presented to pick up a UCO faculty/staff decal.
For further assistance, contact Transportation & Parking Services (TPS)at 405-974-2780 or email firstname.lastname@example.org