Purchase Permit 

Types of Permit

Price of a Permit

Physical Disability Parking & Medical Permits

Lost or Stolen Permits

 All vehicles parking on campus, other than in pay-to-park lots, must purchase an appropriate permit from TPS (located on the third floor of the NUC, Room 309). This registration includes all vehicles displaying state issued physical disability permits and all motorcycles. Students must register their vehicles by the first day of class. Faculty/staff must register their vehicles upon reporting to work.

All faculty, staff, and students must present their UCO ID cards with UCO ID number at the time of permit registration. All persons must provide their vehicle tag number to get a permit. Faculty/staff must present a faculty/staff ID card to get a faculty/staff permit.

Faculty, staff, and students must pay all existing citations before TPS will issue the appropriate permit. Employees with outstanding campus debt are required to pay the debt in full prior to obtaining a parking permit. Employees needing to pay a debt can do so online through UCONNECT or at the Bursar Counter in person.

Entire permit must be clearly displayed in vehicles on campus. Dark window tint or other obstructions may result in a citation. Parking permits are to be positioned in plain view on the inside of the vehicle, in the lower corner of the driver's side of the front windshield only. Individuals may transfer the repositionable permit among their own vehicles as needed. The student, faculty, or staff member registered to a UCO permit will be held responsible for citations issued to the permit.

Oversize vehicles (i.e. dualie pickup, etc.) may only park in Lot 1, regardless of the registered owner's parking permit type. Failure to park in Lot 1 will result in citations issued to the owner of the permit.