North Parking Agreement
NORTH PARKING HAS ENDED FOR FALL 2014, CHECK BACK IN DECEMBER FOR SPRING 2015 NORTH PARKING OFFER!
This offer is for students purchasing a Commuter decal. Commuter students can sign up for a limited number of these exclusive parking decals provided they agree to park ONLY in the designated parking lots 1, 2 or 3 for the fall and/or spring semester of the 2014-2015 academic year. The summer semester does not apply. Click here or on the parking maps link in the side menu to see the location of these parking lots. All North Parking decals are eligible to receive a $62.50 rebate per semester (for fall/spring), if the program is only done for the spring semester, a rebeate of $42.50 is given, rebates are given provided that commuter students comply with the following terms:
- Parking in any other Commuter, Housing, Multi-Purpose or Faculty/Space lot at any time for the agreed upon semester(s) will render this agreement null and void.
- Parking in a disability space in any other lot with your North Parking decal and disability placard/license plate voids your rebate opportunity.
- Parking in any other lot with your North Parking decal and Medical permit also voids your rebate opportunity.
- You may not utilize the Carpool lot with your North Parking decal.
- You MUST return your North Parking decal and receive a regular Commuter decal, at no additional charge, if you receive a citation for parking in any other than the designated lots.
- You may choose to continue this agreement for the next eligible semester by calling the TPS office at 405-974-2780 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org before the beginning of the next semester.
- You may choose not to continue this agreement at any time before the semester ends. If so, you will receive a regular Commuter decal in exchange for the North Parking decal, but you will not be eligible for the per semester rebate.
To sign up:
- Let us know if you are interested, either in person at our office (Nigh University Center 309A) or via an email to email@example.com with your name and UCO ID number. Put North Parking in the title of the message. This can be done at any time.
- Order a regular Commuter decal online by logging into eBiz from the TPS home page. The $125 cost will be applied to your bursar account.
- When you come to our office to pick up your decal, at the beginning of the semester, let us know that you have requested a North Parking decal. You will then need to sign a contract, which can be reviewed here, before recieving your North Parking decal.
- If you request a North Parking decal after the limit has been reached, your name will be placed on a waiting list.
- You MUST pick up your North Parking decal by September 6th. Individuals on the waiting list will be notified the following week of any available North Parking decals. If you are on the waiting list and informed that you are eligible for a North Parking decal, you MUST pick it up within the week that you are notified.