- Transportation and Parking Services
- Visitor Parking
- Free Parking for Commuter Students!
- Parking Map
- Traffic and Weather
UCO Transportation & Parking Services (TPS)Welcome to the Transportation and Parking Services' web site! Thanks for dropping by. Our goal is to provide you with the most current and relevant information regarding campus transportation and parking. Feel free to explore the links and options we have available. We have tried to make it an easy and informative process, and we would like it to be a site you visit often. We are committed to making getting into, out of, and around UCO as safe and painless as possible. Thank you for visiting our site!
Raul Martinez, TPS Director
Our Mission: Provide the UCO community a safe environment and ready access to campus facilities by efficiently using all available transportation and parking resources.
Our Services: TPS establishes parking rules and regulations, distributes parking permits, and manages the parking facilities on campus. TPS also manages the alternative transportation programs consisting of the free Broncholink bus service, Connect by Hertz car rental program, carpool program, Bum-A-Bike, and the Cycology Bicycle Service Center.
UCO Parking News
TPS Announces Launch of New Software, eBiz and T2 Flex
NOTE: Faculty/Staff will still need to come to the TPS Office to get their decal
- Read the Press Release here!
Parking decals are now on sale! Decals will cost $125 for the school year
- Our rates are changing as of August 19, 2013, please check out the price of a decal page for our new rates
- Motorcycle rates: $32 for the academic year (fall/spring/summer)
- We will be handing out parking decals Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm. If you cannot make it up to our office during that time, please call us at 405-974-2780 and we can make arrangements