- Transportation and Parking Services
- Rules & Regulations Explained
- Traffic, Weather, & Snow/Ice Information
- Parking Consultant
UCO Transportation & Parking Services (TPS)
Our Mission: Provide the UCO community a safe environment and ready access to campus facilities by efficiently using all available transportation and parking resources.
Our Services: TPS establishes parking rules and regulations, distributes parking permits, and manages the parking facilities on campus. TPS also manages the alternative transportation programs consisting of the free Broncholink bus service, carpool program, and the bike rental program Bum-A-Bike.
NOTE: Should your permit ever fail to stick to your window, or if you switch classifications (commuter, housing, faculty/staff), please bring your current permit up to the TPS Office, and we will exchange your permit at no charge.
UCO Parking News
Come Tell Us Your Suggestions, Complaints, and Thoughts on TPS!
Tuesday, April 19th
- 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.: Nigh University Center Food Court
- 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.: Buddy's
Wednesday, April 20th
- 8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.: Nigh University Center Food Court
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.: Broncho Lake Clocktower
TPS has hired a parking consulant to do an Operational Assessment & Review of our current parking operation. For more information click here.