All UCO Faculty (Full-Time and Adjunct), Staff (Full-Time and Part-Time), and Student Employees are required to complete safety training each fiscal year, per regulations of Oklahoma Department of Labor (ODOL) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). You have the option of completing this required safety training online or attend an instructor-led session.
Instructor-led Safety Training Schedules:
Register for In-Class Annual Safety Training
To register for the instructor-led training visit the UCO Learning Center site and follow these steps:
- Launch the UCO Learning Center with this direct link to the UCO Safety Training (Classroom Training).
- Login with your UCO username and password.
- Select a session from the list of available dates.
- Select Enroll link to the right of the date you've selected.
- You are now enrolled.
- An email will be send confirming your enrollment.
NOTE: If you have any problems enrolling in the course through the Learning Center, please contact the Technology Resource Center at email@example.com or 974-5595.