The safety issues and risks involved in travel abroad are extensive and varied depending upon the nature of the trip, destination, mode of travel, etc. UCO has procedures and guidelines for international travel. Please review the information below and complete the necessary documentation prior to your travel (recommended at least 60 days in advance). Please see the following links for more information. If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Kathy Gradnigo at (405) 974-5994.
Documents & Forms
- PDF - UCO International Travel Requirements
- PDF - Employee International Travel Information (Fill out this document and email to Risk Management)
- PDF - ACE Executive Assistance Services Brochure
- PDF - ACE Travel App
- ACE Executive Assistance Services Travel Card (This card will be emailed to you 6-8 weeks prior to your departure.)
- PDF - ISIC/ITIC (Optional. If interested, please contact the International Services Office at 974-2390)
*Note: Lost or Stolen Card UCO ProCard: Contact JPMorgan Chase at 800-316-6056 (24/7 customer service line) and the ProCard Administrator at 405-974-2497 during normal business hours. The University is responsible for all charges until the bank is notified.