- ProCard Administration
- Apply for / Close a ProCard Account
- Card Limits
- Lost or Stolen Card
- Documents, Forms & Presentations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Monthly Statements & Documentation
- Monthly Statement Reconciliation
- Real-time, online access to ProCard transactions for review or reallocation.
- Set up monthly Statement of Account report processing.
- Login information and/or the Cardholder Quick Reference Guide may be requested by contacting the ProCard Manager at email@example.com.
ProCard Monthly Statements and Documentation
Receipts and Other Documentation
Detailed receipts for all purchases must be acquired and retained whether the purchase is made in person, by internet or phone. Receipts must list each item purchased with individual and total amounts as well any other individual charges. For recurring monthly charges, an original billing should be available for review.
Note: For transactions from merchants providing detailed receipt data on the monthly bank Statement of Account (e.g. Staples), this statement "receipt" has been approved by our auditors as appropriate documentation. All other transactions will require that a store receipt be retained. Any other required documentation, such as MERF forms, will still be retained for all transactions.
If a receipt is missing, please fill out a missing receipt form, including appropriate signatures, and retain with your statement. The form does not take the place of the receipt, but is necessary to provide additional information about the transaction.
The following purchases require other documentation be included in addition to the receipt:
- Registrations - Must include the Prepayment of Registrations Form.
- Awards and Trophies - Event must be documented in writing as an established annual awards program.
- Meals and Refreshments - May require the Meal and Expense Reimbursement Form. Do I need a MERF form?
- Hotels/Lodging - Designated cardholders may make hotel reservations and payment with their ProCard, effective 11-17-11. Following are required and recommended documents for the ProCard holder's file:
- Required: Conference agenda with dates and designated lodging to include nightly rate; if lodging is not designated, attach CONUS rate for City & State.
- Required: Lodging receipt showing total amount paid and zero balance.
- Recommended: A copy of the traveler's out-of-state travel request, or traveler's reimbursement request.
Organize cardholder departmental records by stapling together:
Copy of the monthly Statement of Account (as cover sheet)
Detailed receipts and other documentation in the same order as they are listed on the statement