- ProCard Administration
- Apply for / Close a ProCard Account
- Card Limits
- Lost or Stolen Card
- Documents, Forms & Presentations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Monthly Statements & Documentation
- Monthly Statement Reconciliation
- Real-time, online access to ProCard transactions for review or reallocation.
- Set up monthly Statement of Account report processing.
- Login information and/or the Cardholder Quick Reference Guide may be requested by contacting the ProCard Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register for a course or see a full list of upcoming training, visit the Learning Center.
Required courses include:
- ProCard (Classroom Instruction on Guidelines and Procedures)
- ProCard Financial Manager (Online format for ProCard Statement Approvers)
Optional courses / presentations include:
- ProCard / PaymentNet 4
- ProCard Training / Transaction Coding
Standard Purchase Limits
$1,500 limit per purchase
$5,000 limit per monthly UCO billing cycle (From the 6th of the month to the 5th of the following month.)
Customized limits either higher or lower may be requested by financial managers to email@example.com.
Any ProCard purchases which do not fall into these limits must be specifically authorized by Purchasing & Payment Services.
Splitting orders to avoid ProCard restrictions is not allowed and will result in card suspension or revocation.
It is not acceptable to instruct a vendor to create two separate transactions in order to circumvent the per purchase limit of $1,500. Any purchase which is above set card limits must be processed on a purchase order submitted to Purchasing & Payment Services.
View Card Limits and Current Balance
Login to PaymentNet. Click on the My Profile icon, then click on the Accounts tab. Click on the account number you wish to view. The Single Transaction and Monthly Card Limits are displayed on this page as well as the Current Balance and Available Credit.
Security by Merchant Category Codes
As a protective security measure, and in compliance with commercial card industry best practices, limitations have been placed on UCO ProCard accounts based on Merchant Category Codes. Merchants who fall into high risk or restricted items categories will be excluded from access for transactions on the ProCard.
Examples of such groups are:
- Airlines - Excluded only for the ProCard, not for the Group Travel Card.
- Hotels - Excluded only for the ProCard, not for the Group Travel Card. The ProCard number may only be used to hold a hotel reservation until other payment arrangements are approved and completed.
- Postage Stamps
- Pkg Stores/Beer/Wine/Liquor
While this is not an exhaustive list, please be aware that purchases from restricted merchants will be declined. If an acceptable purchase is declined due to MCC code, please contact the ProCard administrator for transaction review and assistance. As always, cardholders are responsible for avoiding restricted items, even if the merchant will accept the card and processes the transaction.