- PCard Administration (previously ProCard)
- Apply for / Close a PCard Account
- Card Limits
- Lost or Stolen Card
- Documents, Forms & Presentations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Monthly Statements & Documentation
- Monthly Statement Reconciliation
Lost or Stolen Card: Cardholders should immediately report lost, misplaced or stolen cards directly to: JPMorgan Chase Customer Service at 1-800-316-6056.
Safety Online: JPMorgan Chase does not request or send sensitive information - such as account numbers or passwords - in an unsecured email, or by directing you to an unsecured website. Do not respond to suspect emails or phone calls. Instead, immediately contact the bank by calling the number on the back of your card.
To protect your card information while shopping online, shop only at secured stores whose addresses begin with https.
ContactsJPMorgan Chase Customer Service is available 24/7: For JPMC Cardholder Support, please call:
- Toll Free: 1-800-316-6056
- Collect: 847-488-3748 (Outside the US and Canada) PCard Manager: Kathy Constien Administration, 111B Campus Box 222 405-974-2497 405-974-3838 (fax) firstname.lastname@example.org PCard Compliance Coordinator: Whitney Kelsey Administration, 111A Campus Box 222 405-974-2337 405-974-3838 (fax) email@example.com PCard Review Assistant: Michaela Smith Administration, 111A Campus Box 222 405-974-2486 firstname.lastname@example.org PCard Accounting Clerk
C. Renee Wilson
Campus Box 222
405-974-3875 email@example.com Card Issuance: Randyl Holmes Administration, 210F 405-974-2754 firstname.lastname@example.org Accounting Services: (Statement Processing) Jeanne Munson Administration, 124 Campus Box 142 405-974-2598 email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org