- PCard Administration
- Apply for/Close a PCard
- Documents, Forms and Presentations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Card Limits
- Lost or Stolen Card
- Monthly Statements and Documentation
- Monthly Statement Reconciliation
To register for a course or see a full list of upcoming training, visit the Learning Center.
Required courses include:
- PCard (Classroom Instruction on Guidelines and Procedures) for first time cardholders and subsequently every two years through the Cardholder Refresher Online Module
- PCard Financial Manager (Online module)
A PCard and a login for the Staples Advantage contract website are all that's needed to purchase office supplies. Online orders placed by 3:00 p.m. are delivered the next business day to your desk!
To request a login to the contract website, contact Lee Foreman, firstname.lastname@example.org, with Cardholder Name, Email address and Dept. Name, Bldg. & Room Number of department(s) for which purchases will be made.
(Click on one of the item listed to jump directly to a topic)
- Technology Purchases
- Awards / Trophies
- Bank Customer Service Line: JPMorgan Chase at 800-316-6056
- Gift Certificates
- Hotels / Lodging
- Lost or Stolen Card: Contact JPMorgan Chase at 800-316-6056 (24/7 customer service line) and the PCard Administrator at 405-974-2497. The University is responsible for all charges until the bank is notified.
- Meals and Refreshments
- Multimedia Standards
- Monthly Statements: For questions/assistance, contact Accounting Services, email@example.com.
- PaymentNet Login Page Link
- Prepayment of Registration
- PCard Training Registration Link
- UPDATE! Record Keeping: Cardholders are to print their own Statement of Account report from PaymentNet each month. Keep a copy for departmental records with detailed receipts and other required documentation attached to the back in the same order that they appear on the statement. Then the original Statement of Account with approval signatures plus all detailed receipts and other required documentation attached to the back in the same order as they appear on the statement is to be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Compliance reviews of records are conducted periodically.
- Shipping / Mailing from UCO
- Standard card limits: $2,499 per purchase, $5,000 per monthly billing cycle (6th of month through 5th of following month).
- Teleconferencing / Web Conferencing Services
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I apply for a PCard?
- How do I close a card account?
- What is my daily limit?
- How do I check the limits and/or the available balance on my card account in PaymentNet?
- How do I request a change in my default organization or account code or a customized card limit?
- Will my use of the PCard affect my personal credit?
- Can we use one card for our department and let anyone use it?
- My supervisor would like for me to join a professional organization. Can I put this on my PCard?
- Do I need a MERF for my purchase?
- Fill out the PCard Application Form.
- Register for and attend the PCard Training Class.
- The approving Financial Manager must complete either the PCard training class or the online module, PCard Financial Manager which can be launched from the UCO Learning Center.
The card should be turned in to the PCard Manager immediately for cancellation or suspension if an employee is terminated or on extended leave. If an employee has transferred to another campus department, their card account should also be closed. If a new card account is needed, a PCard Application Form can be submitted.
Currently, standard card limits only include single transaction and monthly limits. A daily limit is not in effect.
Click on the My Profile icon. Click on the Accounts tab. Click on the account number you wish to view. The Current Balance and Available Credit are listed just under the Account Number on this page.
Default changes and customized limits either higher or lower may be requested by financial managers by sending an email to email@example.com. For all change requests, please include specific information including organization number, dollar amount and cardholder name.
The payment history of the card is assigned to the University.
A card is assigned to an individual employee and only that person whose name is embossed on the card may use it. There is no limit to the number of cards an organization may have at the discretion of the organization financial manager. Cards may not be issued to or used by student workers.
Regardless of which payment method used, memberships paid by the University must be institutional, rather than individual. The only exception is in the case where the membership is required for your position and can also be transferred to the next person to follow after you in that position. This requirement should be documented in your position description. If the dollar amount is within your limits, you may make this purchase with your PCard.
A MERF is required if food or beverage is for consumption in conjunction with an event or meeting, including ice purchased for such events or meetings. Food purchased for educational purposes such as a class lab or Central Station food preparation and account coded to Educational Supplies does not require a MERF. The purpose for the food purchase for educational use should be documented on the requisition or in the Notes field for PCard purchases.