- PCard Administration
- Apply for/Close a PCard
- Documents, Forms and Presentations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Card Limits
- Lost or Stolen Card
- Monthly Statements and Documentation
- Monthly Statement Reconciliation
Lost or Stolen Card: Cardholders should immediately report lost, misplaced or stolen cards directly to: JPMorgan Chase Customer Service at 1-800-316-6056.
Safety Online: JPMorgan Chase does not request or send sensitive information - such as account numbers or passwords - in an unsecured email, or by directing you to an unsecured website. Do not respond to suspect emails or phone calls. Instead, immediately contact the bank by calling the number on the back of your card.
To protect your card information while shopping online, shop only at secured stores whose addresses begin with https.
ContactsJPMorgan Chase Customer Service is available 24/7: For JPMC Cardholder Support, please call:
- Toll Free: 1-800-316-6056
- Collect: 847-488-3748 (Outside the US and Canada) PCard Manager: Kathy Constien Administration, 111B Campus Box 222 405-974-2497 email@example.com PCard Compliance Coordinator: Whitney Kelsey Administration, 111A Campus Box 222 405-974-2337 firstname.lastname@example.org PCard Review Assistant: Michaela Smith Administration, 111A Campus Box 222 405-974-2486 email@example.com PCard Accounting Clerk:
C. Renee Wilson
Campus Box 222
firstname.lastname@example.org Card Issuance: Randyl Holmes Administration, 210F 405-974-2754 email@example.com Accounting Services: (Statement Processing and Expense Account Coding) Administration, 124 Campus Box 142 405-974-2489 firstname.lastname@example.org