- What New Employees Need to Know
- What to Know After the First Week
- What to Know After 30 Days
- What to Know After 60 Days
- What to Know After 90 Days
HAVE YOU HEARD?
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS CPR
LIBRARY BOOK SALE
EAP-CAN WE TALK?
CAMPUS & COMMUNITY
YEARS OF SERVICE
Important Links for New Employees
What to Know After Your First Week
Congratulations on completing five days of new employee orientation and training!
- Day 1
- Attend New Employee Training orientation;
- Turn in Hiring Paperwork;
- Get Faculty/Staff ID
- Day 2
- Display Parking decal on vehicle
- Department orientation
- Day 3
- All late hiring papers must be completed and turned in to HR;
- Atend additional new hire training as indicated on schedule received on first day;
- Deadline to turn in Benefits forms
- Day 5
- Job descriptions should be signed by both employee and supervisor within five days of employment. These should be returned to Human Resources, Box 171.
- Introductory Period IPP (Individual Performance Plan)
The Individualized Performance Plan (IPP) is the University's formal performance management system. It is the policy of UCO for all new UCO staff members to meet with their supervisors during the first two weeks on the job to prepare a three-month introductory IPP.
This planning document will reflect the goals and objectives established by you and your supervisor for the first three months of your new job. You will meet together again after 90 days to review the performance of these objectives.
Annual IPPs are required for all UCO Staff Members. Once you complete your Introductory evaluation, you will repeat the process in order to outline your objectives for the remainder of the fiscal year.