What to Know After 60 Days of Employment at UCO
The Learning Center
All training activities can be found in one central location. The UCO Learning Center is a web-based learning management system provided exclusively for UCO faculty and staff to participate, schedule, and track their training and professional development activities.
Benefits for Employees:
- Self-service portal with a searchable calendar of learning and professional development opportunities provided by UCO departments including classroom, virtual classroom, on-line, on-the-Job, off-site, lending library.
- Self-enroll and manage your registrations.
- Selected on-line course content is available from Element-K.
- Receive automated confirmation of registration and entry into your Outlook calendar.
- View transcript of completed training with option to print certificates of completion.
Benefits for Managers:
- Establish training plans for employee development.
- Receive reports on employee learning and professional development activities, including mandatory training.