Employee Safety and Workers' Compensation are invaluable benefits. If you are an employee of the University of Central Oklahoma and you are injured in the scope of your employment, you shall file a claim with the workers' compensation coordinator at 974-2216 or 974-5994 within 24 hours. Once you have made contact with the coordinator you will be required to fill out an injury report and a HIPPA release form. Without first reporting the injury and seeking medical attention through UCO's Workers' Compensation Coordinator or Police Services, you could have out of pocket expenses or experience treatment delays. For life threatening injuries, serious chemical exposures, or needle sticks please notify Police Services at (405) 974-2345. They will initiate proper notifications and arrange for emergency transport to the approved emergency medical facility. For more detailed information, visit http://www.uco.edu/administration/safety-transportation/ehs/workers-compensation.asp