All new, Part-Time empployees should complete the following forms.
- The Payroll Packet and Wellness Center Membership should be brought to the Human Resources office, Lillard Administration Building Room 204, on the first day of employment.
- Please note, employees who are in Exempt status will be paid on a Monthly basis and those in Non-Exempt status will be paid on a Bi-Weekly basis.
- If you have any questions about completing the Payroll Packet, please contact the Human Resources Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payroll Packet - On or before the first day of employment, new employees must go to the Human Resources (HR) office. These forms are required to be submitted at that time. Failure to submit the packet within this time frame may cause a delay in payroll dispensation.
- Loyalty Oath - Free Notary Public available in Human Resources office
- Personal Data Form
- I-9 - Employment Eligibility and Verification Form - Employee should complete page 1 ONLY. See page 2 of this document for a list of acceptable forms of ID you must bring to the HR office on first day of employment. Page 3 will be completed by an HR representative on that day.
- Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- Technology Usage Acceptance Form
- Employee Handbook Statement
- Debt and Property Agreement
- Oklahoma Teachers' Retirement System Notification Form
- Direct Deposit Form
Wellness Center Membership - Wellness Center memberships are no cost for employees of UCO, but a waiver of liability, release and assumption of risk, authorization, and conduct agreement must be completed before use of the facility is permitted.