Welcome to UCO! By joining the UCO community, you are becoming a part of the inspiring traditions, excellence in work and education and innovation for the future. This page provides information you will need to get off to an excellent start.
New Employee Forms and Instructions
All new, Full-Time Employees, should complete the following forms.
- The Payroll Packet should be completed prior to the first day of employment.
- The Hiring Packet, Wellness Center Membership, and Benefits Packet should be brought to New Employee Orientation on the first day of employment.
Payroll Packet - Please complete and email to email@example.com, fax to 405-974-3827, or bring to the Human Resources (HR) office in the Lillard Administration building, Room 204, prior to first day of employment. If you are unable to complete this Payroll Packet prior to first day of employment, please notify Jerri Wickett by email or by calling 405-974-2366.
- Personal Data Form
- I-9 - Employment Eligibility and Verification Form - Employee should complete page 1 ONLY. See page 2 of this document for a list of acceptable forms of ID you must bring to the HR office on first day of employment. Page 3 will be completed by an HR representative on that day.
- W-4 - Complete employee's withholding allowance certificate
- Direct Deposit Form
Hiring Packet - On the first day of New Employee Orientation, new employees will visit the Human Resources (HR) office. These forms are required to be submitted at that time.
- Loyalty Oath - Free Notary Public available in HR office
- Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- Technology Usage Acceptance Form
- Employee Handbook Statement
- Debt and Property Agreement
Wellness Center Membership - Wellness Center memberships are no cost for employees of UCO, but a waiver of liability, release and assumption of risk, authorization, and conduct agreement must be completed before use of the facility is permitted.
Benefits Packet - Benefits will be discussed on the first day of New Employee Orientation. The following forms should be completed and submitted to the Human Resources office within the first 2 days of employment.
Benefits are effective the first day of the month following the new employee's start date.
Health Insurance - (Complete Both Forms):
- Health Insurance Enrollment Form - To learn more about the medical insurance, visit the Insurance page on the HR website.
- COBRA Acknowledgement Form - Read the COBRA documentation before signing the COBRA Acknowledgement Form.
Section 125 - (Complete Form):
- Section 125 Enrollment/Declination Form - To learn more about the Section 125 Flexible Spending Account (FSA)and Dependent Day Care (DDC) Account, visit the Section 125 page on the HR website. This page details how Section 125 can reduce taxes by being a pre-tax deduction.
Life & Long-Term Disability Insurance - (Complete Form):
- Life & LTD Insurance Enrollment Form - To learn more about the life insurance offered, visit the Life & LTD Insurance page on the HR website.
Retirement - (Complete appropriate form):
- Oklahoma Teachers' Retirement System
- OTRS Enrollment/Beneficiary Form - Not all employee's are required to participate in Oklahoma Teachers' Retirement. To learn about the plan, the employee contribution amount, and requirements, visit the Teachers' Retirement page on the HR website.
- OTRS Declination Form - Non-Exempt employee's choosing to decline membership in OTRS should complete this form.
Supplemental Retirement - (Complete appropriate form):
- 403(b) Supplemental Retirement Plan Enrollment Form - To learn more about this optional supplemental retirement plan, visit the 403(b) page on the HR website.
- 403(b) Salary Reduction Agreement - Form must be completed to start or change contributions.
- 403(b) Declination Form - Form must be completed if the employee elects to not enroll in this plan at this time.
If you have any questions about the forms, the completion process, or are unable to print the forms, please contact a Human Resources Benefits Department representative at firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to your first day of New Employee Training.