Welcome to UCO! By joining the UCO community, you are becoming a part of the inspiring traditions, excellence in work and education and innovation for the future. This page provides information you will need to get off to an excellent start.
New Employee Forms and Instructions
All new, Full-Time Employees, should complete the following forms.
- The Payroll Packet and Benefits Packet should be brought to New Employee Orientation on the first day of employment.
- Please note, employees who are in Exempt status will be paid on a Monthly basis and those in Non-Exempt status will be paid on a Bi-Weekly basis.
- If you have any questions about completing the Payroll Packet, please contact the Human Resources Office Manager at email@example.com. If you have questions about completing the Benefits Packet, please contact the Benefits Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Campus Maps: Buildings, Transportation & Parking, Weather & Safety, and Wellness
Payroll Packet - On the first day of New Employee Orientation, new employees will visit the Human Resources (HR) office. These forms are required to be submitted at that time.
- Personal Data Form
- I-9 - Employment Eligibility and Verification Form - Employee should complete page 1 ONLY. See page 2 of this document for a list of acceptable forms of ID you must bring to the HR office on first day of employment. Page 3 will be completed by an HR representative on that day.
- W-4 - Complete employee's withholding allowance certificate
- Loyalty Oath - Free Notary Public available in HR office
- Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- Technology Usage Acceptance Form
- Employee Handbook Statement
- Debt and Property Agreement
- Direct Deposit Form
Benefits Packet - Benefits will be discussed on the first day of New Employee Orientation. The following forms should be completed and submitted to the Human Resources office within the first 2 days of employment.
Benefits are effective the first day of the month following the new employee's start date.
Retirement - (Complete appropriate form):
- Oklahoma Teachers' Retirement System
- OTRS Enrollment/Beneficiary Form - Not all employee's are required to participate in Oklahoma Teachers' Retirement. To learn about the plan, the employee contribution amount, and requirements, visit the Teachers' Retirement page on the HR website.
- OTRS Declination Form - Non-Exempt employee's choosing to decline membership in OTRS should complete this form.