UCO ranks among the nation's best in the Professional/Career Development and Teaching Environment categories!
Find your better life in OKC!
Exciting, progressive, innovative...OKC
Why live in Edmond?
We're excited to claim our place on the following lists of the best places to live in America!
A handbook to guide you through the screening process when hiring faculty.
UCO is hiring! Please visit jobs.uco.edu to view all current UCO Career Opportunities.
ATTENTION APPLICANTS/INTERNAL USERS:
As we strive to continually improve our candidate/internal user experience, we will be upgrading the employment site on JUNE 24, 2014. After this upgrade, applicants will need to create a new user account to apply to any jobs posted. Any applications submitted online prior to this update will no longer be accessible/viewable, and applicants will receive email notifications concerning their application status. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause - but this upgrade will result in a more user-friendly experience for all parties going forward.
If you require assistance, please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions regarding the hire of new employees contact: David Herd at (405) 974-3650 or email@example.com.
For questions regarding payroll paperwork contact: Human Resources at (405) 974-2366
Looking to hire a temp and need to know how to pay them?
PeopleAdmin (jobs.uco.edu/hr - Internal Position Management & Applicant Tracking System) Training Modules:
- Approval Queue: Position Descriptions, Modifying, and Postings
- Module 1: Logging into the System
- Module 2: Creating a Position Description (Compensation)
- Module 3: Modifying a Current Position (Compensation)
- Module 4: Creating a Posting (Talent Acquisition)
- Module 5: Approving Positions or Postings
- Module 6: Viewing Applicants (Talent Acquisition)
Hiring International Employees:
- Due to the passage of House Bill 1804, state employers are now required to verify citizenship of new employees through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. As of November 1, 2007, UCO will verify all I-9 information through an online system.