Why live in Edmond?
We're excited to claim our place on the following lists of the best places to live in America!
UCO ranks among the nation's best in the Professional/Career Development and Teaching Environment categories!
Find your better life in OKC!
Exciting, progressive, innovative...OKC
New Jobs This Week
- Administrative Assistant III
- Applications Administrator II-WEB
- Conference Consultant
- Coordinator Internships
- Coordinator Testing Services
- Data Entry Processor (Part-Time)
- Director Financial Services
- Executive Assistant II
- General Maintenance I
- Manager Career Services
- Manager Communications & Corporate Relations
- Olympic/Paralympic Athletic Trainer (Part-Time)
- Speech-Language Pathology, Clinical Supervisor
- Testing Technician (Part-Time)
- Supervises Career Counselors; thus being responsible for the coordination of efforts and evaluations.
- Supervises the Student Secretary and coordinates training efforts.
- Contributes to departmental strategic planning to develop short and long-range objectives for all current and potential components of Career Services.
- Assists Director in recognition of processes needing streamlined and/or updated, strategy generation as to solve the issues, implementation of the strategy, and follow up through policy and procedure updates.
- Participates in the creation, compilation, and maintenance of performance and budget reports.
- Assists Director in the development and execution of all trade shows hosted by Career Services including, but not limited to the delegation of duties, contacts with vendors, the conceptualization and creation of marketing materials, and the streamlining of processes.
- Assists in the effective marketing communication of Career Services to all its clients.
- Creates, assigns, executes, and tracks all outreach opportunities for UCO classes, organizations, and seminars.
- Utilizes specialized Career Services software programs.
- Updates the Career Services website.
- Travels on behalf of Career Services for the collaborative benefit of the UCO Career Services clients including, but not limited to attending professional development conferences and professional organization meetings.
- Responsible for the research, collaboration, conceptualization, and implementation of an internship program coordination plan. Selects, facilitates professional development, and evaluates professional staff.
Requires bachelor's degree in related field and 5+ years' experience in discipline with one year of leadership responsibility or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education. Manages supervisors and/or individual contributors and students. Broad knowledge of the field with proven leadership capabilities. May manage a large significantly important process or function without having direct reports. Valid Driver's License and ability to travel on behalf of Career Services.
Experience in career services, corporate recruiting, college relations, entrepreneurial programs, employer development and marketing, or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Event planning experience. Master's degree. Budget management experience.
To apply for these jobs and to view a list of all employment opportunities, visit https://jobs.uco.edu.