Why live in Edmond?
We're excited to claim our place on the following lists of the best places to live in America!
UCO ranks among the nation's best in the Professional/Career Development and Teaching Environment categories!
Find your better life in OKC!
Exciting, progressive, innovative...OKC
New Jobs This Week
- Administrative Assistant I (Part-Time)
- Administrative Assistant III
- Data Entry Processor
- Director Student Counseling Center
- General Maintenance I
- Records Processing Assistant
- Technology Support Specialist II
- Collaborates with supervisor and other Wellness Center leadership in developing, implementing and evaluating the strategic direction for the Student Counseling Center.
- Selects, facilitates professional development, and evaluates professional staff.
- Oversees center as well as personally provides individual, couple and group counseling services to students.
- Monitors counseling of students through coordination of services and referral to outside agencies.
- Creates and manages partnerships with a broad base of campus and community stakeholders that result in improved delivery of mental health services.
- Collaborates with department team members in the development, implementation and evaluation of outreach and education programs for campus community.
- Manages assessment efforts within the Student Counseling Center.
- Provides consultation to campus groups; including participation in assessment and management of individuals of concern, serving as a resource on crisis response, health and safety concerns.
- Member of the Behavioral Assessment Team ("BAT") which includes, but is not limited to, the following duties: To evaluate faculty, staff, students, and any others that may pose a risk to University.
Requires a masters degree or above in counseling, psychology, clinical social work or related mental health field and 7 + years of management experience in mental health counseling.
Expert knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices of mental health counseling of young adults.
Experience in counseling clients in crisis (danger to self and/or others).
Knowledge and experience in quality improvement and accreditation activities.
To apply for these jobs and to view a list of all employment opportunities, visit https://jobs.uco.edu.