Payroll Packet - On or before the first day of employment, new employees must go to the Human Resources (HR) office in the Lillard Administration Building, Room 204. These forms are required to be submitted at that time. Failure to submit the packet within this time frame may cause a delay in payroll dispensation.
- Loyalty Oath - Free Notary Public available in Human Resources office
- Personal Data Form
- I-9 - See page 2 of this document for a list of acceptable forms of ID you must bring to HR office
- Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- Technology Usage Acceptance Form
- Employee Handbook Statement
- Debt and Property Agreement
- Oklahoma Teachers' Retirement System Notification Form
- Direct Deposit Form
Wellness Center Membership - Wellness Center memberships are no cost for employees of UCO, but a waiver of liability, release and assumption of risk, authorization, and conduct agreement must be completed before use of the facility is permitted.