Once hired as an adjunct employee with the University of Central Oklahoma, individuals must complete the required paperwork with Academic Affairs, as well as the Payroll paperwork located on this page.
Adjuncts are on a 4-pay system with the University: Spring semester, paychecks are received on the last working day of the month in February, March, April, and May. Fall semester, paychecks are received on the last working day of the month, in September, October, November, and December.
Questions can be answered by either Academic Affairs at (405) 974-3371 or Employment Services at (405) 974-2366.
Complete Employment Packet of Forms
Individual Employment Forms
- Adjunct Employment Action Form
- Loyalty Oath - Free Notary Public available in Human Resources office
- Personal Data Form
- I-9 - See page 2 of this document for a list of acceptable forms of ID you must bring to HR office
- Drug-Free Workplace Policy
- Technology Usage Acceptance Form
- Employee Handbook Statement
- Debt and Property Agreement
- Lincoln 403(b) Participation Form
- Oklahoma Teachers' Retirement System Notification Form
- Direct Deposit Form
Wellness Center Membership - Wellness Center memberships are no cost for employees of UCO, but a waiver of liability, release and assumption of risk, authorization, and conduct agreement must be completed before use of the facility is permitted.