Why live in Edmond?
We're excited to claim our place on the following lists of the best places to live in America!
Recognized for Professional Development / Career Development programs for the second year in a row!
Find your better life in OKC!
Exciting, progressive, innovative...OKC
New Jobs This Week
- Administrative Assistant II
- Applications Administrator II - Central Card
- Applications Administrator II - ITSM
- Applications Administrator II - Unified Communications
- Billing Specialist
- Communications Officer
- Contract Manager
- Coordinator, Campus Activities/Student Organizations
- Coordinator Grants
- Coordinator Volunteer & Service Learning Center
- General Maintenance I
- General Maintenance III Lead
- Painter I
- Software Engineer II - Blackboard Analytics
- Supervisor Housing Operations/Customer Service Rep
- Responsible for Blackboard Analytics modules
- Provides direction for the development, design, and systems integration for functional areas from definition phase through implementation
- Part of the programming efforts to maintain, design, and implement various OLAP cube methodologies
- Develops and maintains installation and configuration procedures
- Researches and recommends innovative, and where possible, automated approaches for application administration tasks
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience. This position is on-call 24x7x365 and requires the successful candidate to have the ability to perform the job at all times. Recommend "high-speed" Internet access in their residence. "High-Speed" infers Cable modem or DSL measured within the Mega-Bit upload and download speeds. This position requires the successful candidate to maintain a smart phone on which to receive telephone calls and SMS messages from servers and authorized OIT personnel.
Prefer two (2) years' experience using Blackboard Analytics OLAP cube programming and design, or a Master's Degree in Information Technology with cube programming, Is experienced in designing Web Services and SQL Server 2008 database views, and works well with SQL language in the context of CUBE modeling. Preferred experience with designing reports and is familiar with reporting tool sets. Solid communication and presentation skills with ability to work directly with senior level business & IT executives. Proven leadership, teamwork, and client management experience.
To apply for these jobs and to view a list of all employment opportunities, visit https://jobs.uco.edu.