- Employee Relations
- Appreciation Event Photos
- Broncho Beat Newsletter
- Employee Assistance Program
- New Employee Training
- Workplace Conflicts & Consultation
- Years of Service Honorees
Important Links for New Employees
The UCO Employee Newsletter features information regarding new employees, birthdays, anniversaries, events, news, accomplishments, and more!Older issues can be viewed by clicking here.
New Employee Training
The purpose of New Employee Staff Training is to:
- To ensure that all new employees receive comprehensive information relative to the University of Central Oklahoma's culture, programs and services;
- To assist in acclimating new employees into the UCO community; and
- To provide new employees with tools, training, and information necessary for the performance of basic job duties.
To accomplish this, New Employee Staff Training classes are typically held every two weeks. Specific dates can be determined from the Learning Center. The training is tailored according to the duties and responsibilities of each new employee. Most new employees complete the program within three days and receive training in the following areas:
- General UCO Orientation; Employee Benefits; Banner Navigation; Introduction to Information Technology; and Safety training.
Additional new employee training is provided at the request of the supervisor and can include sessions such as Banner Finance; On-line Requisitions; ProCard; Supervisor Training; and/or Timekeeper training.