Questions? Call the Benefits Office at (405) 974-2575 or (405) 974-2656
Learn about the Voluntary 403(b) Supplemental Retirement Plan.
2013 403(b) Contribution Limits:
- $17,500 up to age 49
- $23,000 if age 50 or older
- 403(b) Enrollment Form
- 403(b) Salary Reduction Agreement - This form must be completed to start or change contributions.
Lincoln Financial Group
- Lincoln 403(b) Investment Options Booklet
- 403(b) Exchange Form - This form is used to transfer money from 403(b) that was contributed to through UCO.
- 403(b) Rollover Form - This form is used to transfer money from pretax 401(k), IRA, 457(b) that was contributed to with another company.
403(b) Plan Documentation